How can I checked if Flash Player is enabled in my Internet Explorer?
Others answers (1)
- eAnswers...Jul 1, 2014
If you want to check that whether "Flash Player" is enabled on your Internet Explorer browser then do the following steps:-
1. Open your internet Explorer.
2. Click on "Tools" Icon located on the upper left corner of your browser.
3. A new menu will Pop up, click on Manage add-ons.
4. A new dialog box will appear, and now click on Toolbars and Extensions.
5. You will find "Shockwave Flash Object" in that list and look for the status in the right corner in the same line.
6. You can also enable with the help of Enable button present at the right bottom corner.
- RelationshipsMay 14, 2014
- 16 Acts Of Random Kindness That Will Revive Your Hope For The Future Of Mankind
- Show More