How can I make my computer speak whatever I type, without using any software?
- eAnswers...Aug 13, 2014
You can make your own script to make your computer speak, whatever you type and that too without the use of any software. Do the following steps:-
1. Open the notepad on your computer.
2. Copy and paste this script in it
Dim message, sapi
message=InputBox("What do you want me to say?","Speak to Me")
3. Save it on your desktop, with the extension .vbs
4. Now run this file, a small window will pop-up and then write some text and click "OK". Your computer will speak the words in the box for you.
- RelationshipsMay 14, 2014
- 16 Acts Of Random Kindness That Will Revive Your Hope For The Future Of Mankind
- Show More