What are the health benefits of eating broccoli?
Others answers (1)
- eAnswers...Apr 17, 2014
Broccoli is one of the tasty vegetable rich in various nutrients. Some of its benefits are:-
1. It prevents cancer
2. As it has soluble fibers so it reduces cholesterol
3. Reduces allergic reaction and inflammation > Since it is the source of Vitamin C, it is a powerful antioxidants
4. Broccoli contain high amount of Calcium and Vitamin K which is important for bone health.
5. Broccoli is good carb and high in fiber which helps in digestion and prevents constipation.
- RelationshipsMay 14, 2014
- 16 Acts Of Random Kindness That Will Revive Your Hope For The Future Of Mankind
- Show More