What are the "Relationship Illusions" for beginners in a relationship?
Others answers (1)
- eAnswers...Aug 12, 2014
There is a very Old proverb about relationship, People like each and everything whatever happens in the beginning of Love, but sooner or later they realize some other facts about their relationship. Love creates an illusion that whatever is happening is going good and perfect. Some of the most common "Relationship Illusions" for beginners in a relationship are:-
1. We hear what we want to hear early on in a relationship, ignoring the thing that could be true or even if they are true.
2. We consider that the person whom we love is gonna change for us. (The change does not remain for long)
3. We start finding our complete happiness in the person we love. (This should not happen, be responsible for your own happiness)
4. We Just think that making some changes in the looks of yourself will make your partner love you or get attracted towards you.
5. We start putting our efforts into what we want a relationship to be for us, instead of paying attention to what it actually is.
- RelationshipsMay 14, 2014
- 16 Acts Of Random Kindness That Will Revive Your Hope For The Future Of Mankind
- Show More