What are the signs that reveal you grew up in a hill station?
Others answers (1)
- eAnswers...Oct 12, 2014
According to a research it has been found that there are many things that can make you feel that you have grown up in a hill station. It is also said that you can take a kid out of a hill station, but you can't take the hill station out of a kid. Here are some of the signs that reveal you grew up in a hill station.
1. You hate the plains because of the weather
2. You're used to clean places; you hate the filth elsewhere
3. There is no dearth of amazing picnic spots
4. You can perfectly relate to Ruskin Bond and Enid Blyton novels
5. Trekking comes naturally to you
6. Your school is one of the finest schools in the country
7. You had two months long winter vacation
8. Almost everyone in the town knew each other
9. You think your town has the best bakeries in the world
10. You always think you speak better English than your friends from the plains
- Show More