What home remedies can we take to avoid urinary tract infection?
Others answers (1)
- eAnswers...Apr 23, 2014
Urinary Tract Infections are very common in men and women these days. One should take the following measures if suffering from UTI:
1. A UTI can be tracked with the simple urine test. Depending upon the number of pus cells in the urine sample, one can decide whether the infection is mild or strong.
2. Once the urine infection is diagnosed, you must increase the intake of liquid by atleast 5 times as it helps in flushing out the infection from the body.
3. You should not use public washrooms and take extra care of your personal hygiene.
4. One should wear clean, dry and loose clothes when suffering from infection as tight and rough fabric can irritate you.
5. Care should be taken all the times as the infection can be spread to the kidneys and that can be dangerous for the health.
- Show More