Why Carbon monoxide is dangerous for humans?
Others answers (1)
- eAnswers...Sep 3, 2013
Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas and it can be made due to incomplete combustion of any organic matter due to lack of oxygen.Carbon monoxide (Co) reacts with hemoglobin to form "carboxyhemoglobin" (HbCO) in our blood which effectively reduces the oxygen in the blood which leads to hypoxia (state where the supply of oxygen is insufficient) which can result to death.
- RelationshipsMay 14, 2014
- 16 Acts Of Random Kindness That Will Revive Your Hope For The Future Of Mankind
- Show More