Where do I get the IDE/SATA mentioned?



IDE and SATA are names of a type of hard drive or SSD connector. So what you would need to do is buy a hard drive or SSD to attach to your system.

Master Of Puppets

What are you talking about? What is "mentioned"? Most computers from the past decade or so no longer use IDE components. They pretty much all use SATA.