Tean study abroad?

I’m want to apply to study abroad at Korea University. I am a community college student. Will they decline me because of that?

ibu guru

Community college is not recognized or accepted outside US. Furthermore, it is impossible, or nearly so, to change educational systems in the middle of a degree program.


No, but they probably will not accept any credits from your CC. Do you speak, write and read Korea. Fluently?


You can find their entry requirements on their website.


They will deny you because you cannot spell TEEN. Colleges expect quality work.