What will a endocrinologist typically prescribe for a male with high estrogen levels?

Levels are 135 (normal for men is around 40) what do doctors typically prescribe or do for this situation? I have an appointment and want to know what to expect, or if they will even do anything.


Hopefully he will diagnose what is causing the high estrogen level and seek to correct it.


I guess they'll prescribe you some testosterone, so your GnRH, FSH and LH levels will reduce and you'll produce less estrogen. Your testosterone levels will increase, since you'll take it.


I don t know, but if you don t do anything you are likely to develop your breasts.


No idea, maybe he will prescribe testosterone to counter it.