What is the name of the thing that holds your diploma?

I am trying to find a frame so I can hang it, but I might have to just use a shadow box


Mine are in photo frames. They are hanging in my den where only I see them; one of them was in a drawer for years after I moved, so I only hang them up so I know where they are if I ever need them. Much too infra dig to have them on display for visitors to see.

drip: Craft stores have diploma frames. https

Craft stores have diploma frames. https://www.michaels.com/search?q=Diploma%20frame


It is a photo frame.


You can buy glass or acrylic cut to size with no frame. A glass merchant will do it properly for a modest sum.


"Love me" walls are passe. Put your diploma in the diploma case and put it in your cabinet.