Microwave oven stops working after being plugged into a power strip and will not come back on.?
Do not plug microwave ovens (or any other high amperage device) into power strips (or extension cords), unless the power strip specifically states that it's rated for high amperage devices.
Plug it into the wall.
Might pull too many amps for the plug strip. If it has a reset button on it, push it in and see if the mike starts again. If it trips again, you'll probably need to plug the mike directly into the wall.
The power strip has a surge protector function and it's shutting it off. Unplug everything and wait a few minutes to make sure any residual charges in the microwave dissipate. Plug the microwave directly into the outlet. It should work fine again.
Do not plug microwave ovens (or any other high amperage device) into power strips (or extension cords), unless the power strip specifically states that it's rated for high amperage device
Plug it into an outlet
unplug it and plug it into somewhere else
Plug directly to a known good outlet. If it does the same thing, time to get a new one.
Power strips are not meant to support the high currents a microwave oven demands, you may have blown a fuse inside the oven. Plug into a known good wall outlet if it will not start, possibly the internal fuse or a multitude of other things might be at fault.