If you have been robed in nigeria has no money have been stuck for 7 months visa needs to be renewed can the us embassy help you to get home?


Spock (rhp)

if you are an american, yes


The US Embassy will help US citizens by replacing their passports. They do not give out money. I hope you are not being told by someone you met online that they need money to fly "home" from Nigeria. DO NOT SEND MONEY to anyone you haven't personally met, face-to-face.