I been trying to conceive for more then 3 years,idk if my tubes are blocked but Idk if I should save money to a hsg or ivf?



Has your partner been tested?

Katherine W

You should see a doctor first, both you and your partner. The problem may be with him.


Could be your partner firing more blanks than the A-Team.


look up billings method it is a way of measuring the temperature so you know fertile times can help with falling pregnant needs to be done over a few months