Can someone answer this math probability question?
1. If we have 3 babies what is the probability they’re going to be all boys?
2. If we roll 2 die at the same time what is the probability of getting less than 10 on the first roll and a 5 on the second roll
3. If we have 3 babies what is the probability their is going to be 2 girls?
4. If we have 3 babies what is the probability of having no more than 1 girl?
5. It we have 3 babies and then have another 3 babies what is the probability of us having at least 1 boy and then having all girls?
1) (1/2)(1/2)(1/2) = 1/8
2) with two die P(sum < 10) = 30/36 = 5/6
P(sum = 5) = 4/36 = 1/9
If it means the first die is less than 10 = 36/36
Second is five = 1/6
5) (7/8)(1/8) = 7/64
Review your notes or textbook .Those are the basic concepts of Probability
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback will help us improve the support experience.
STATISTICS Homework HELP?
Alright, I've tried to calculate this with empirical rule formula and it's not correct. then I've tried with Chebyshev's theorem and it's wrong. what the hell. how to solve this? t...