Where would I send a Wachovia Stock Certificate to get it converted?



You could just put it into an investment account you have and they'll likely be able to handle it. If not, call Wells Fargo and ask their investor relations department.


I assume you want to convert it to Wells Fargo based of their 2008 merger. "Shareholders of Wachovia Corporation voted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 and approved a proposed Merger between WB and Wells Fargo & Company ("WFC"). Pursuant to the terms of the Merger, each share of WB Common Stock outstanding immediately prior to the consummation of the Merger will be converted into the right to receive 0.1991 of a share of WFC Common Stock. The Merger is expected to become effective on December 31, 2008. I suggest you start by contacting Wells Fargo Investor relations: Investor Relations Call 1-415-371-2921 Email investorrelations@wellsfargo.com


There's a motorcycle called the Wachovia Stock Certificate? Like totally weird, dude.


Call Wells Fargo.