In school, what if I have a D in science for only one cycle but the rest of the classes I have a C or above?



Then you need to make that class up/retake that class and study a lot harder than before in order to pass that class with at least a C or higher grade. Your counselor should tell you about this. Does your parents know?

Rick B

Then you need to study and work harder.