Can a student eligible for study in abroad (canada)with 2 year gap after Bachelor?

Hello I have 2 year gap of study after b.c.a but in this I was doing a job so I have my job (web development) experience certificate but I don t have a salary proofs with that so can I say I m eligible for study in abroad (Canada) or not?

David Mike

You can apply for diploma courses with your high school certificates. There are PG diploma courses in Canada for work experience professionals.

ibu guru

BCA is only a 3-year degree. And it is not a degree offered or recognized in Canada, US, and elsewhere. Not qualified to apply for admission to graduate school, and not qualified for the student visa, either.