My skull shape is changing dramatically what should I do?

I have a big problem, I am 23 years old and I have a flat deformed skull with ridges, dents, all over. not just tiny dents but really big dents that make my head flat and weird, my hair sticks out on a lot of sides because they can't lay down on my head because of the dents. It's getting worse and worse. What should I do about this? i'm considering suicide.

Concerned Citizen

Sharting when you expect a fart


sorry , you are not from the starship enterprise or a Klingon just an idiot with brain damage


You should want to see a doctor for that, for some thing like that is bizzare for a skull to changed its shape