Negative 386 with 306 in fees. Just been going through a tough time. Off from my job.?

Is this enough be Arrested? If I pay it back within the 60 days they give me.


To be a crime, they would have to show you overdrew the account with the INTENT not to repay. As long as you comply with the terms of the account, no laws are broken.


Is this a habit with you or something very rare that happens? The bank can take you to court and demand you pay it back but so long as you are paying something to them then they can’t do squat. You’d have to overdraft by a lot more for them to accuse you of fraud.