I want to be involved in the assessment of older people’s needs in the community how do I go about it.?


Ashley and Ryan





You need to become a social worker. The professional degree for a social worker is a master's degree (an MSW), which would take you about 2 years to earn, assuming you already have a bachelor's degree. If you don't, you must earn one first. I know social workers who majored in psychology or sociology (or Human Services, if their institutions offered that major) before earning their master's degrees, but no specific undergraduate major is required.


Takes some leg work, go to the older people of your community and ask.

The Football God

Why? We’re the biggest critics of youth there is. Can you handle that? I think your cause is noble, but us old people suck.