Hi am Abdul wali Karimi nationality Afghanistan living in USA as a permanent resident I want get tourist visa from UAE?



Hi, I am Abdul abulbul amir, good luck with that.

Bill: How many American cliches can I get in here

How many American cliches can I get in here: You can't get there from here. That dog don't hunt. If I had a nickel every time I heard that... I'd have a nickel. People in hell want ice water, too. There's two chances of that happening: slim and none. And Slim just left town. Want me to keep going? I got more...


Please contact the office of an airline based in UAE like Fly Dubai, Emirates, Ethihad or air Arabia in your country because they provide visit or tourist visas, go to one these airline's websites and select contact us, then get the number of their office in your country and call and clarify from them. You may check with a travel agent or a Hotel in UAE also.


Yahoo answers is not affiliated with any Government office.. you need to contact the embassy or consulate of UAE in the country you are in right now

SSP Bowl Dude

You apply for one.