Will it be hard to find a X-techian job in California if I decided to studied X-techian in the Philippines?


ibu guru

No chance of qualifying for such work in the US (I assume you are trying to say X-ray technician). You have to meet California standards, and get certification. This is IF you are US citizen or legal permanent resident of the US. Foreign worker needing employment visa? Totally unqualified & NO way you can work in US. No visas for such a low-level occupation.


tRump don't want no Flips in America. He only likes Russians and Slavs.