Where can I make a bone a symmetry surgery?

My left face is smaller and lower than my right. So where can I make a surgery that could move the bones on my face to achieve symmetry?


Anywhere. You simply need to research reputable cosmetic surgeons in your area. If there are none, research major cities that you could travel to that specialize in that kind of work. Oh, and have a sh*t ton of money because that stuff ain't cheap.


tawny left