Hello I lost the paper they give you before you become a citizenship where can I get it?


ibu guru

Which country? What type of "paper?" You'll have to obtain duplicate documentation from the authorities which issued the original. There may be fees to pay for this.


Might be helpful to explain which paper and which country you're talking about.


the sanne place you got the last one, go call thenn and tell thenn you need another one


If you mean your naturalization certificate you write a letter to the Immigration office that handled it, telling them your name, the date you naturalized, send the letter with copy of ID and payment (call to find out). Then wait about 6 weeks until you get a new one


Apply and pay for a copy


The change of name