I have dual U.S Swedish citizenship. I was born in Sweden but raised in the United States. Can I get the same benefits as a regular Swede?

If I move back to Sweden?

ibu guru

Move back to Sweden, get a job, get a place to live, and pay Swedish taxes.


If you have a swedish citizenship, yes. But being born there is not enough...


Once you have lived/settled in the country after several months


Only if you formally move and stay in Sweden.