My child swallowed 1 magnet will he be ok what do I do?

My child swallowed 1 magnet will he be ok what do I do? By the way it was a miny small magnet from his toy box. I don't know why he did this.

Kentucky Fried Rat

******* idiot he has to deal with your shame irresponsible parent. I have a smaller brain than you (I'm a rat) and yet I am smarter than your dumb ***


put another magnet on the outside and slowly drag it out

Wally's not a Wally.

Go to the hospital and get an X-ray done ASAP. How old is your child?


Take him to the ER today, if you haven't already. You did not state your child's age but young children will put anything in their mouth because they don’t realize that things they swallow can do damage to their internal organs. Our responsibility as parents is to watch them and be sure nothing is in their reach that can harm them. Take care, SM, Counselor Boys Town National Hotline 1-800-448-3000 What's your source?


Well I imagine you were smart enough to call the doctor FIRST, so what did he/she say?


Take him to the emergency room NOW. Even a single magnet can do a lot of damage - perforated intestine, etc.


Take him to the hospital at once. The layman doesn't know what will happen.

Jimmy C

Stick him to the fridge. Just in case you need a serious answer, it depends on the shape and size of the magnet. It should pass through him by tomorrow, and magents are made of iron, so it is not poisonous. Small children swallow everything in sight, so watch him.


Depends on the age of your child and size of magnet. If you have a kid 6-9 and it is very tiny, then it would most likely pass through. If it is any bigger and your child is younger than 6 I'd seek medical advice, just to be on the safe side.


call poison control and ask thenn what to do about it


He's already dead BAD PARENT

Muke: Here’s what you do

Here’s what you do: Realize that you’re not capable of being a parent. Why didn’t you keep the magnet out of his reach? You know he’s young and young children will put anything in their mouth any chance they get. Your JOB as a parent is to keep any dangerous and harmful objects out of their way. How stupid can you be? I have absolutely NO SYMPATHY for you and your child. Your child has to suffer because of your dumb***.


probably ......... just keep an extra eye on him & make sure he eats ...................


keep chopping the turds up until you find the magnet on the machete .. if it doesnt turn up in a couple of weeks you probably ought to go get an xray ..